Saturday, January 26, 2013

Printemps.

What I'm craving now that the weather has been shifting towards spring. 

1. Jeans jeans jeans. Not stretchy-legging jeans, I want 100% cotton or as close to it as I can get. I have a perfect pair of black skinny Adriano Goldschmieds that are 98% cotton, and I've been wearing them religiously for the past 3 years. They faded to a perfect washed-out shade for a while, but their days are soon coming to an end and I'm on a hunt for something new. If you have recommendations, let me know.

2. Pointed-toe stilettos. More specifically, the "Agnes" cigarette heels from Jimmy Choo in black suede. Paired with the rolled-up skinnies... oh my. The Alexander Wang "Liya" pumps are my runners-up.

3. A ring for every finger. I usually lean towards barely-there silver jewelry, but the Balenciaga knuckle dusters are insane and make me feel a certain way that jewelry rarely ever does.


None of these pictures belong to me.

3 comments:

  1. Me gusta un anillo para cada dedo, queda muy bien , el leopardo me encanta, besos,ana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jeans! I want one pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Hope to see you in my blog real soon! I'm your follower!
    Kisses from VV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! :)